$1,000 one time
This package is made for the small business owner or in-house PR manager that can manage their own public relations, but do not have the budget to invest in all of the tools such as media list software and wire services. This package gives you everything you need to do your own annual PR campaign.
This package is made for the small business owner or in-house PR manager that can manage their own public relations, and engages in social media, but needs additional support to tie the two together. You get a full PR and social media plan along with monthly content for use in your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest pages – along with some suggestions on media to follow and engage.
If you are a small business owner or start-up, this package will allow you to work with an agency who has contacts with the media to help get your story out there. This simple public relations package gives you a short plan, all of your list and contacts, and has our team do the pitching and follow-up for you on one feature article per month.
$3,000 and up
This is for those that are ready to take their public relations and social media to another level. We have various packages for managed PR and social media implementation. This retainer includes multiple pitches and media outreach along with sampling and influencer programs as well as social media management.
- PR In A Jar – A copy of the PR In A Jar, the book that gives everyone the real life knowledge how public relations works as an industry.
- 5 Custom Pitches – Custom creation of 5 Featured Pitches that can be used to gain free press.
- Custom Media Lists – with contacts (phone and email) for sending pitches – including any “really want” and related publications and outlets.
- Editorial Calendar – A complete editorial calendar list of upcoming stories, unedited, that may fit your story opportunities and goals.
- Mini-Plan – A mini-plan with instructions on how to implement – push X pitch to Y list.
- SM Setup – Setup of profiles and accounts.
- SM Plan – A plan/list of journalists with Twitter profiles, etc.
- Support – 2 hours of phone/support/guidance
- Team – Our team handling pitching on your behalf.
- Feature Story – Feature Story pitching.
- Daily SM – Daily social media management
- NYC Tours – Media tours in NYC
- Total Mgd PR – All follow up calls/total managed PR